- 3.0 amp-hour capacity
- 5X lower self-discharge keeps battery cells active and ready for use, even after long periods of storage
- Charging at any time will have no effect on the battery
- Built-in shock absorbing features protect the battery
- Sixteen (16) firm holding contact terminals reduce the risk of power loss/fluctuation in high vibration work environments
- Battery's built-in memory chip communicates with the charger to maximize battery life using 3 active controls (current, voltage and thermal)
|Brand||Makita Power Tools|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Melbourne Tool Sales users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.