Presented in a crafted wooden case
- Metal striking cap allows use with a hammer, prolongs the life of the handle and prevents mushrooming.
- The soft touch handles are oil and water resistant to prevent slippage and to give improved comfort during prolonged use.
- The handle design also reduces vibrations and reduces hand fatigue.
- One piece blade forging gives added strength and durability.
- Special tool steel ensures a much sharper cutting edge.
- A special hardening process gives the blade a longer lasting edge.
- The blade is hardened to the last inch giving more working chisel for your money.
- Every chisel is honed and sharpened ready for use out of the packet - to save you time and effort.
- Type: Bevel edge.
- Set of 8.
- Contains: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1.1/4in.
- 1 x 6mm / 1/4".
- 1 x 10mm / 3/8".
- 1 x 12mm / 1/2".
- 1 x 18mm / 3/4".
- 1 x 25mm / 1".
- 1 x 32mm / 1 1/4".
-1 x 36mm / 1 1/2".
-1 x 50 mm / 2".
Blade caps on each chisel.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Melbourne Tool Sales users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.